Premise Behind This Script
One can’t always wait for business to find them. If you’re a sales professional working for a small business, it’s always best to build a clientele list with cell phone numbers so that when special opportunities arise, you’re able to give your clients a reason to make an appointment to patronize your business. While this script was designed for a local clothier, it can be adapted to other businesses.
Clothier Business Outbound Phone Script
Hi, is (Customer 1st Name) there?
This is (Your Name) calling from (Business Name).
The reason for my call is to inform you that (Insert Value Proposition below):
- We just got a large shipment of new clothing and I know you’re going to love the (Insert Brand).
- We are having a trunk show this week.
- We are having a large sale with savings up to (insert Value)
And I wanted to invite you in. Are you available today or tomorrow? Would morning or afternoon work better? I am looking at my appointment book and I have an available appointment at 1:15 or 2:45, which would be better for you?
- You know your schedule better than I do, what would work best for you?
- It does get busy here and I wouldn’t want you to have to wait, let’s pick a tentative time for you to come in.
- Would you like me to email or text some more information?
Great, I look forward to seeing you (repeat appointment day and time). If you’re running a little early or late, please let me know. Can I have a hot or cold beverage waiting for you? Great, see you soon.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][zurapp_btn alignment=”center” text=”Back to Knowledge Base” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwp2.phoneninjas.com%2Fknowledge-base%2F|title:Knowledge%20Base||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]